Thursday, February 24, 2005

Welcome to my Blog

I set up this site last week. But only today (2/24/05) have I finally learned how to post material on it. I have nothing profound to contribute right now because I am still recovering from the emotional stress I endured during the learning process. And, as my blog title, Octogenarian, should suggest, my learning curve is not as healthy as it once was. I trust the blog will be more worthy of attention as I become more experienced with this extraordinary medium.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog! I suspect that you will get many more readers, due to your mention in WXPnews's "Blog site of the Week!"
Although 20 years short of Octogenarianship, I still found many common threads of interest.

May you have a healthy and happy New Year, and blog on into distant future!

Zie Gezunt...

David

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your blog!

Tom Kelahan

Fellow PFE Carnegie Mellon

Saturday, July 15, 2006 3:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I get to read your Blog
edon02148@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Flux Suggest - Find and Search Blogs
Web Traffic Statistics
Nokia.com Coupon